3/20/2013

Mleko i aflatoksin / Milk and Aflatoxin

There is something need to be said...
Ana Kraš month ago in Dazed

Dazed Digital: What are the best things about LA and Serbia for you?
Ana Kras: What I loved the most were the thin tall palm trees and all the plants brought there and planted to make that dessert look like a Garden of Eden: Jasmin bushes, houses and hills with views and the lukewarm weather. I loved driving down the Baxter Street, it’s so steep, like a rollercoaster. The other thing I loved was eating pho at the pho cafe on sunset. My favourite things in Belgrade are my family, my friends and the fact I have some emotional attachment with every single street there. I also love that the average tomato there tastes better than any organic fancy one in America. Beautiful food there is available for everyone; it's not a luxury. I think Serbian milk and yogurt are the best in the world. (the rest of interview)

And who can't love Ana?

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails